How to register
- Fill in our Online Form in “REGISTRATION” and follow the given instructions. Please read carefully all the explanations and click SEND. The acceptance of the exemption of responsibility document is mandatory for all the attendees and the parents/legal tutor of all underage attendees.
- Pricing: All the information related to prices can be found HERE
- Do NOT make any payment before your spot at camp has been confirmed. We will send you an email confirming your registration and providing further instructions on how to proceed with the payment.
- Exceptionally, this year you’ll be required to make the full payment of the registration fee after receiving the confirmation email and in 2 weeks time.
- If after 2 weeks we haven’t received the full payment of your registration fee, your spot may be given to another candidate on the waiting list.
- Once the resigration fee has been received, if the attendee decides to cancel his registration, it will incur a los of 80% of the registration fee.
- Payment methods: all residents on the European Union should make their payment via bank transfer. These are our bank details:
- IBAN: ES42 2100 1532 7422 0003 0236
- SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- BRANCH ADDRESS: 1529-Burgos-Hacienda- calle Vitoria, 56 – Burgos – Spain
- REALLY IMPORTANT: Please write down the full name of the attendee in the CONCEPT field of the transfer so that we can locate it easily and proceed with the registration.
- If you live outside of the European Union, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll let you know your payment options. In some occasions it is possible to make a cash payment.
- Parents or legal tutors of underage attendees (under 18yo) who come unaccompanied must fill in, sign and send us the assistance authorisation. This document can be downloaded during the registration process.
- Afterwards, the Crisol Organisation Team will get in touch with you to confirm your registration and give you further information about the course. Please, contact us if you have any unexpected problems.
Should you have any doubts, you can visit our CONTACT section.
Total price for Fiddle, Cello, Guitar & Flute
This year, all registrations will have an automatic discount of 5%!!
|Registration price||600 €|
|Covid discount||5% discount *|
|Underage (Under 18yo), university students, unemployed and retired||5% discount *|
* Cumulative discounts.
Note: The total amount of the registration price includes the down payment, accommodation, meals and lessons.
Terms and conditions of the camp
- The course fee includes the reservation fee, full board accommodation (with breakfast, lunch and dinner), the course (all the classes and workshops), and administration and organisation costs. Additional drinks can be bought at the on-site social bar.
- Crisol de Cuerda’s organisation does not provide transportation to the course premises. Nevertheless, we will ease the way for the participants to get in contact for ride-sharing.
- Accomodation will be in shared dorms. If you need other forms of accommodation, send us an email and we’ll try to accommodate your needs.
- All participants will be respectful of each other at all times.
- Crisol de Cuerda’s organisation reserves the right to admit to the course or expel from it, anyone disrespectful of basic rules of behaviour, and/or whose behaviour may clearly be dangerous to others or harmful to the course.
- Drug consumption is strictly prohibited to anybody, as is alcohol consumption to any underage person (under 18yo), during the whole course. Failing to comply with this will be considered a cause for expulsion from the course, without any money refund.
- Though Crisol de Cuerda is always thoroughly striving to ensure everybody’s safety in the camp, the organisation will not be held responsible for any physical harm that participants may suffer inside or outside the course premises, nor for any loss, theft or damage of any personal belonging, including instruments.
- This year, in order to comply with the covid exceptional measures, no attendee under the age of 16 will be accepted in Crisol.
- The spoken language in the classes and workshops will be English and/or Spanish, depending on the teacher. Translators will not be provided by the organisation but, traditionally, teachers and participants do their best to help everybody understand.
- Please have a close look to the section “What’s Crisol? – The lessons”, to ensure you understand how the lessons will be taught.
- During the course, photographs and audio/video recordings will be taken. These materials will be used for media documentation and/or Crisol de Cuerda’s public diffusion for future years.
The down payment for the course implies that the participant accepts all the terms and conditions mentioned above, as well as the Responsibility Disclaimer document.